ACE Cancer Care Inc. (USA) in Collaboration with ACE Cancer Care Foundation Presents Seminar 2019: Updates in the Management of Prevalent Cancers in Developing Countries of Africa.
Goal: Improving Capacity for Cancer Management.
Theme: Empowering Medical Providers.
Topics to be discussed:
- Gynaecological (Breast/Cervix/Ovarian)
- Gastrointestinal (Colorectal, Liver & Pancreas)
- Urology (Prostate, Renal, & Bladder)
- Head/Neck (Gastroesophageal & Lung)
- Haematologic: Leukaemia/Lymphoma
- Bio banking, Clinical Trials, Identifying & Managing Precancerous Cervical Lesions - Workshops.
- Physician Assistants/Advanced Practices Nurses
- Physicians (General Practitioners, Medical Officers, Residents, Surgeons, Oncologists, Pathologists, Gynaecologist, Urologist, Gastroenterologist, Pulmonologist, Hematologist, Palliative Care Providers, etc.).