- To change the way Africans think about cancer by demystifying cancer through community outreaches and audio-visual strategies that are culturally relevant and socially acceptable.
- To phase-out late/advanced diagnosis of cancer through the provision cancer screenings.
- To provide cancer support programmes for poor, rural and hard-to-reach communities.
- To advocate for people battling with cancer and provide psychological support through cancer navigation.
- To stimulate cancer research and advocacy as a central measure for cancer control in Nigeria and Africa.