CiSCANEN has physical presence with administrative structures and over 968 member organizations spread across in the 36 states and FCT of Nigeria.
Our involvement in cancer control:
- Prevention for cancer
- Care and support (palliative) for cancer patients and their relatives
Creating cancer awareness in rural communities:
· Common men in these communities are not captured in most cancer discourse and interventions.
· There is poor access by the people to secondary and tertiary facilities for cancer treatment and management.
· Stigma and discrimination against cancer patients.
· Cancer awareness is very low: calling on stakeholders to support actions for increased awareness in Nigerian communities.
· Financial support is required for the bulk of work in cancer mitigation, which organizations can they look or reach out to for healthcare (cancer) financing?